- 2 x packs partridge breast
- 50g gram flour
- 200g diced onion
- 100g finely diced carrot
- 50g diced mushrooms (any variety will do)
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 250g mascarpone
- Asparagus tips
- A generous glug of Amontillado sherry
- A handful of honeyberries
1. Dust the partridge breasts in gram flour and brown them off in a frying pan with a little vegetable oil. Fry until golden and transfer to a casserole dish.
2. Add a little water to the frying pan, dissolve a chicken stock cube and pour into the casserole dish.
3. Fry off the onions, carrot & garlic in a little oil until soft. Stir in the mascarpone and bring to a simmer.
4. Add the mix to the breasts and put in the oven for 45 minutes at around 120°C.
5. 5 minutes before the end of cooking, remove from the oven and add a generous glug of Amontillado sherry, stir and let it and let it stand.
6. Just before serving, bung in the steamed al dente asparagus tips and serve immediately with fluffy boiled rice.